This is way overdue, but I am doing it! The lovely Katie from http://insanitycomeswithapenandpaper.blogspot.com/ has tagged me to answer these questions, some of which made me think a lot!
1. What is the funniest thing that has ever happened to you?
I've been trying and trying to think of something... I guess I haven't had a lot of embarrassing laugh out loud moments, which is fine with me!
2. If you could get paid for doing anything, what would you do?
Three answers to this one!
1. Obviously, if I could get paid for traveling the world, eating lots of delicious food, and watching TV and reading books as much as I want, that's what I would do with my life.
2. If there was just one thing I'd love to do even if I don't get paid for it, that would to be in an episode of Doctor Who. (*dies just thinking about it*)
3. And I'm sure this is not what the question meant, but if I could learn how to fly (hey, you said do anything) and get paid for it, that would definitely be my life goal!
3. Who has been the biggest influence on your life (so far)? What lessons has/did that person teach you?
I can't really pick one person out-- my parents gave me life and have influenced me in every way I can think of, and my sisters made me who I am. I can't imagine who I would be without any of them.
4. What is your definition of love?
There are a whole lot of definitions of love, and right now I can't think of one better than the classic 'someone you care about more than yourself.'
5. Have you experienced any miracles? OR do you believe in miracles? Why/why not.
I don't think I've experienced anything miraculous, but there definitely are some unexplainable things that happen in the world.
6. What are your major goals in life?
Travel the world, find a career I'll be happy in, be brave in everything I do, meet everyone I can, (yes be in an episode of Doctor Who), and find out who I am. (Argh that sounds so cheesy! But it was either that or find inner peace.)
7. Favorite movie(s) – go!
Ooh so many! In no order, Mulan, How to Train Your Dragon, Finding Nemo, The Lion King, Aladdin, The Incredibles, Princess Bride, Galaxy Quest, The Lord of the Rings. And yes, most of those are animated. They're the best.
8. What is the weirdest thing you have done in the past (that you feel comfortable discussing)?
When I was a little kid, I liked to eat pickles with peanutbutter on them. EWWWWWWW everyone says! But I have found two others who enjoyed the same thing! I am not alone.
9. What places in the world would you most like to visit? Why?
Everywhere, everywhere. But really, France, Italy, Wales, Ireland, Scotland, England, Mongolia, Tibet, Australia, New Zealand, Brazil, Japan, Sweden, Holland, Norway, Estonia, Russia, Egypt, and everywhere else.
10. Just for fun! According to your birthdate, what is your zodiac sign? Do you believe you fit that sign’s description or not?
I am an Aquarius! I think it's pretty accurate.
11. What is your favorite (guilty pleasure) snack?
I don't snack a ton, but I love desserts with a passion. If any dessert is in the house that's my snack, and I don't feel too guilty!
And that is it! I am so late with this post, sorry!